Free shipping on your first order placed within 7 days of signup
August 20, 2015

Why "Yams?"

Some great questions are coming in, including “Why yams?” Leading up to the YamStreet launch, a friend asked how exactly I could make pants out of yams. I think he was a disappointed when I told him that Urban Pajama Pants are really made from super-soft 100% cotton flannel. For now at least, the YamStreet yam is more symbol than raw material.

 

View full article →
August 19, 2015

Hitting the yam out of the ballpark

With a lot of help from a lot of friends, YamStreet's Kickstarter campaign has shot way over the top. 

 

View full article →
August 19, 2015

Community media discovers YamStreet

Just in time for International Women's Day and Women's History Month, I met with blogging fashionistas Julia Framel and Madeleine Douglass in SF's Mission District to see how young women might style Urban Pajama Pants.

 

View full article →
August 19, 2015

Reaching goal and strrrrrrrretching...

The band of YAMistas backing YamStreet’s Kickstarter campaign hit triple digits today! Because of you, we stand at nearly 120% of goal … and we are just halfway through the campaign. (More confetti, please!) View full article →
August 19, 2015

Happy Valentine’s Day ... 2016

With the help of a lot of YamStreet fans and Kickstarter supporters, next year we’ll all have a perfect Valentine’s Day gift for that special someone … ourselves included.

In bed or out, outdoors or in, Urban Pajama Pants are just right. Soft as a good snuggle. A perfect fit for wherever your sense of romance takes you. Made to be as strong as a good friendship.

What do you think? “Passion Red” Urban Pajama Pants next year?

View full article →
August 19, 2015

Early campaign and a surreal flying yam

We broke 25% on day seven!  I’m both thrilled and focused on the other 75%.

Phil said, “Be sure everyone knows that on Kickstarter you don’t get a dime unless you hit your goal.”

So now you know. Onward!


View full article →
April 02, 2015

Launch on Kickstarter

John makes a recent photo shoot fun...and shows off YamStreet's Urban Pajama Shorts.

I’ve spent so much time reaching out on Facebook that Facebook threatened to boot me. And it’s only day three!

It’s been worth the stern warning from Mr. Zuckerberg though. So many nice comments! I want to share a few that have come in as far and wide as Brasil, my hometown in Ohio, New York City, and of course San Francisco...
View full article →
Sizes & Fit
The fit of our Urban Pajama Pant is similar to a traditional men's PJ bottom, but with a looser cut and a very slight taper at the ankles. Some shrinkage may occur over time, but not much. The elastic-drawstring combination waist and the overall casual cut ensures maximum comfort. Choose from these 5 sizes: